The 4th International Conference on Organization and Management (ICOM) 2019
In collaboration with the DBA Program at College of Business, Abu Dhabi University, UAE
Date: 13th of June
Venue: InterContinental Hotel, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The College of Business’ DBA Program at Abu Dhabi University will conduct a Doctoral Consortium on June 13, 2019 during the 4th International Conference on Organization and Management (ICOM2019) at the InterContinental Hotel Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The purpose of the colloquium is to provide advice to junior scholars and doctoral students on advancement in their research. This consortium consists of two parts: a seminar by a leading scholar followed by a workshop. The workshop is led by expert panelists, in various business disciplines, and aims at providing feedback to junior scholars and doctoral students on research projects that are in early stage of development.
We encourage all PhD and DBA students to submit and present their idea papers. Idea paper should not be more than 1500 words in length.
Please make your submissions to by the 15th of April, 2019. We will make the final decisions and inform the participants as we receive the submissions. Please include in the subject line “Doctoral Consortium”.
Please note that the Doctoral Consortium participants have to register for the ICOM2019. Please visit www.icom2019.com for more details about the conference.
- The key research questions and motivation of your research
- Background and related work that informs your research
- A statement of hypotheses or a description of the scope of the technical problem
- Your research plan, outlining stages of system development or series of studies
- The research approach and methodology
- Your results to date and a description of remaining work
- A statement of research contributions to date and expected contributions of your final work
For further instruction on submission please see the submission link.