All submitted papers should articulate original, unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Please follow the below guidelines:
- Though submissions relating to the major theme of the conference are encouraged, papers can deal with other issues relating to the theme of CSR, Sustainability, Governance, and Ethics. The papers must be grounded in one or two of the listed tracks.
- Conceptual, theory‐building, or empirical papers are welcomed.
- All submissions must be original and should not have been previously accepted for publication in a journal, presented in another conference or be under review at another conference.
- All papers will be blind reviewed. Accepted papers will be assigned to paper or interactive paper sessions by the Program Chair(s). Papers presented at the conference will be included in the USB and hosted on the ICOM-2019 website. Qualified papers from the conference will be published in special issue of some of the management journals indexed by the SCOPUS & the ADBC after an expedited review process. See the link "Publication Opportunities"
- Abstract submissions are accepted in four categories to be specified during abstract submission:
- Full Academic Paper (approx. 6000 words)
- Short Academic Paper / Work in Progress (approx. 2500 words)
- Extended abstract (approx. 1500 words)
- Practitioner Presentation (approx. 500 words)
- At least one of the authors must register before the deadline of registration, attend and present the paper at the conference. Otherwise, the paper will not be included in the conference program and proceedings. If absence from a scheduled meeting is unavoidable, participants must contact the conference chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manuscript prepared in Microsoft Word should be submitted electronically at the Conference Submission System or copy and paste this link https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICOM2019
- Also, please indicate the appropriate track in which you wish your paper to be reviewed on the cover page of the submission.
For further information please email the Conference Chair at email@example.com